Artist's Way 25th Edition
Author(s): Julia Cameron
For the millions of people who have uncovered their creative selves through the Artist's Way program-a workbook and companion to the international bestseller.
Alife-changing twelve-week program, The Artist's Way has touched the lives of millions of people around the world. Now, for the first time, fans will have this elegantly designed and user-friendly volume for use in tandem with the book. The Artist's Way Workbook includes:
- more than 110 Artist's Way tasks;
- more than 50 Artist's Way check-ins;
- a fascinating introduction to the workbook in which Cameron shares new insights into the creative process that she has culled in the decade since The Artist's Way was originally published;
- new and original writings on Morning Page Journaling and the Artist's Date-two of the most vital tools set forth by Cameron in The Artist's Way.
The Artist's Way Workbook is an indispensable book for anyone following the spiritual path to higher creativity laid out in The Artist's Way.
Julia Cameron has been an active artist for four decades. She is the author of more than forty books, fiction and nonfiction, including such bestselling works on the creative process as The Artist's Way, Walking in this World, and Finding Water. A novelist, playwright, songwriter, and poet, she has multiple credits in theater, film, and television. She divides her time between Manhattan and the high desert of New Mexico.
- : 9780143129257
- : Penguin Publishing Group
- : Tarcher
- : 0.552
- : July 2016
- : 22.90 cmmm X 18.70 cmmm X 1.70 cmmm
- : United States
- : books
- : Julia Cameron
- : Paperback
- : 25th Anniversary ed.
- : English
- : 700.19
- : 272