Author(s): Mark A. Wrathall (Editor); Hubert L. Dreyfus
The Blackwell Companion to Heidegger is a complete guide tothe work and thought of Martin Heidegger, one of the mostinfluential philosophers of the twentieth century.
- Considers the most important elements of Heidegger?sintellectual biography, including his notorious involvement withNational Socialism
- Provides a systematic and comprehensive exploration ofHeidegger?s work
- One of the few books on Heidegger to cover his later work aswell as Being and Time
- Includes key critical responses to Heidegger?sphilosophy
- Contributors include many of the leading interpreters of, andcommentators on, the work of Heidegger