Mexico 16 (Lonely Planet)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Mexico is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the ancient Maya world, go horse-riding through fragrant pine forest, and experience Mexico City's hopping cultural scene; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mexico and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetMexicoTravel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insightsgive you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, ancient ruins, culture, arts, landscapes, nature, customs, etiquette
- CoversMexico City, Veracruz, Yucatan Peninsula, Cancun, Isla Mujeres, Campeche, Chiapas, Oaxaca, Central Pacific Coast, Tijuana, the Copper Canyon, Northern Mexico, Baja California, Northern Central Highlandsand more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline mapsprevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notesto personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetMexico, our most comprehensive guide to Mexico, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Cancun, Cozumel and the Yucatan? Check out Lonely PlanetCancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan guide for a comprehensive look at all this region has to offer.
Authors:Written and researched by Lonely Planet, John Noble, Kate Armstrong, Stuart Butler, John Hecht, Anna Kaminski, Tom Masters, Josephine Quintero, Brendan Sainsbury, Andy Symington, Phillip Tang, Lucas Vidgen
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781786570802
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.7008
- : July 2018
- : 1.38 Inches X 5.04 Inches X 7.76 Inches
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications Staff; Tom Masters; Kate Armstrong; Brendan Sainsbury; Ray Bartlett; Celeste Brash; Stuart Butler; Steve Fallon; John Hecht; Anna Kaminski
- : Paperback
- : 16
- : English
- : 917.204843
- : 896