Pocket Canberra 1
Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Pocket Canberrais your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the city's many museums, take a leisurely stroll around Lake Burley Griffin and go tasting in the surrounding wineries - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Canberra and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Canberra:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itinerarieshelp you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tipsto save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- User-friendly layoutwith helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Acton, Braddon, Civic, Dickson, Kingston, Manuka, Parkes, Barton, Fyshwick, Lake Burley Griffin, the Arboretum, Canberra wine region and more.
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket Canberra is our colourful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Australiafor a comprehensive guide to all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
Important Notice:The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.
- : 9781788682718
- : Lonely Planet Global Limited
- : Lonely Planet Publications (Pty) Ltd
- : December 2019
- : .39 Inches X 4.17 Inches X 6.02 Inches
- : books
- : English
- : 919.4710472
- : 152
- : Lonely Planet
- : Paperback
- : 1911