Pocket Melbourne 3
Author(s): Kate Morgan
#1 best-selling guide to Melbourne
Lonely Planet's Pocket Melbourneis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Melbourne's celebrated laneways, sip an artisan coffee at a hipster cafe, or shop your way through the many boutiques; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Melbourne and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Melbourne:
- Full-colourmaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Melbourne map (included in print version), plus over 11 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers City Centre, Southbank, South Melbourne, Albert Park, South Yarra, Prahran, Richmond, Fitzroy, Carlton, St Kilda and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet's Pocket Melbourne, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Melbourne's neighbourhoods? Check outLonely Planet's Melbourne & Victoria guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check outLonely Planet's Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Trent Holden and Kate Morgan.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
*Best-selling guide to Melbourne. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA
- : 9781742202143
- : Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : October 2014
- : 153mm X 106mm
- : Australia
- : November 2014
- : books
- : Kate Morgan
- : Paperback
- : 3rd Revised edition
- : en
- : 919.4
- : 176
- : 18 maps