Pocket Venice 4
Author(s): Lonely Planet Publications (COR)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Venice is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Absorb the architecture and mosaics at Basilica di San Marco, cruise the Grand Canal aboard a gondola, trace the development of Venetian art at the Gallerie dell'Accademia; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Venice and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Venice:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out city walks map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers San Marco & the Palazzo Ducale, Dorsoduro & the Accademia, San Polo & Santa Croce, Cannaregio & the Ghetto, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Venice, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Venice's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet Venice & the Veneto guide.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Italyguide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home. Follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/lonelyplanet), Twitter (@lonelyplanet), Instagram (Instagram.com/lonelyplanet) and Snapchat (@lonelyplanet).
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
- : 9781786572523
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.499
- : January 2018
- : 15.30 cmmm X 10.60 cmmm X 1.50 cmmm
- : Ireland
- : February 2017
- : books
- : Lonely Planet Publications (COR)
- : Paperback
- : 4th Revised edition
- : English
- : 914
- : 192
- : Total Colour Pages