Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Megan is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org
In April, we will be discussing Islands by local author Peggy Frew on
Wednesday 24 April
Peggy is joining us for a special book club meeting - hope you can make it!
In May, we will be discussing Relatively Famous by Roger Averill.
The dates for the May meetings are
Wednesday 29 May 6.30pm
Thursday 30 May 6.30pm
To subscribe to the book club e-newsletter, simply type in your email address and hit Subscribe.