Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Megan is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org
In June we will be discussing the award-winning novel Boy Swallows Universe by Trent Dalton
on Wednesday 26 June 6:30pm
Thursday 27 June 6:30pm
In July, we will be talking about Ottessa Moshfegh's brilliant novel My Year of Rest and Relaxation
on Wednesday 31 July 6.30pm
and Thursday 1 August 6.30pm
To subscribe to the book club e-newsletter, simply type in your email address and hit Subscribe.