In January we will be discussing The Burning Island on Wednesday 27 January at 6.30pm. We're thrilled to have the author, Jock Serong, joining us for our first 2021 book club.
Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
(for when things get back to normal...)
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Georgia is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food supplied by Harper & Blohm, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Georgia on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To subscribe to the book club e-newsletter, simply type in your email address and hit Subscribe.