Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Megan is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food supplied by Harper & Blohm, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Megan on email@example.com
In August, we will be discussing Walking on the Ceiling by Aysegul Savas
on Wednesday 28 August 6.30pm
Thursday 29 August 6.30pm
In September, we will be discussing The Memory Police by Yoko Ogawa on
Wednesday 25 September 6.30pm
Thursday 26 September 6.30pm
To subscribe to the book club e-newsletter, simply type in your email address and hit Subscribe.