In May we will be talking about Damascus by Christos Tsiolkas.
The meeting will be on
Wednesday 27 May 6.30pm
via Zoom. We will let you know the link to the meeting via the book club e-newsletter.
Things you might like to know about the Brunswick Bound book club.
(for when things get back to normal...)
* Book Club meetings are in the bookshop
* The meetings start at 6.30pm and run for around an hour
* Future meetings take place on the last Wednesday of each month
* Megan is the name of your host
* Light refreshments including finger food supplied by Harper & Blohm, red/white wine and mineral water are served
* Book Club is free of charge
* A bi-monthly email is sent to you to keep you up to date with what's happening and to remind you about meetings
If you have any questions or would like to receive the book club email, contact Megan on email@example.com
To subscribe to the book club e-newsletter, simply type in your email address and hit Subscribe.